To be the premier provider of transformative student-athlete support services.
To challenge our student-athletes to achieve their highest level of intellectual and personal development.
- Graduate our Student-Athletes
- Prepare Student-Athletes for Life after LSU
- Promote and Preserve Academic Integrity Through Education and Example
- Nurture the Personal Well-Being and Professional Aspirations of Our Team
217 Graduates in past 10 years
487Academic All-SEC honors
The Cox Communications Academic Center for Student-Athletes features a 1,000 seat auditorium, Tutorial Center, Computer Lab, 2,800 square foot Library, meeting rooms, classrooms, Career Center, Student Learning Center and much more. The facility helps each student-athlete reach their academic goals in every possible way.Geaux 360°
0Total Square Feet
0Private Computer Rooms
- Committed to challenging student-athletes to achieve their highest level of intellectual and personal development.
- Academic program is designed to place student-athletes in a position to graduate in 3.5 years.
- “Friday Night Lights” is LSU football’s successful study hall program held for student-athletes the night before a gameday each week in the fall.
- “Project Graduation” gives a second chance to student-athletes who came up short in earning their degree the first time around. The program has produced 22 graduates over the past three years
LSU offers degrees in 72 different areas of study from ten colleges and schools. From our top-ranked landscape architecture program to our world-renowned Center for Internal Auditing, LSU has a field of study for everyone.View Degree Programs